Home About Me Recipes Do it yourself Doodle Sponsor

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Watering Can


Photobucket

Going

Photobucket

Going

Photobucket

Going

Photobucket

Gone


Since Inquiring Minds Would Like to Know:
Aubs adorable Romper is from Baby Gap. I got it on clearence so it's no longer in stores but
I found it on Ebay in 18-24 months here and 0-3 months here.




Today I am linking up with all my usual lovely wordless wednesday ladies- check em' out!

The Paper Mama, Baby Baby Lemon, and the, she {snapped} and Project Alicia

11 comments:

  1. Oopsy! Aubrey doesn't seemed bothered by the water at all.

    I love her dress. Do you remember where it is from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I want to know the same thing as Sandra...WHERE did you get that romper? If you don't tell me, I'm going to find out where you live and STEAL it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Paper Mama's Linky...

    Love those pics. The bright colors of the dress and the watering can are so cute together! Plus, I love how in the last pic she's looking or the next thing. As in, "The water's gone... no fun anymore... what's next?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute photos! She's adorable and it's so nice of you to leave links to the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the contrast of the yellow watering can and the patterned outfit. Not to mention the cutie wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her concentration and cute little tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who needs expensive toys? :) I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That romper is adorable, and so is your little one! Water is always great entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Romper is to die for! I love rompers so much and the colour is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower. I agree, that Romper is beyond adorable. Love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...